Warranty & Refit
- Refit Period for Custom In-Ear Monitors
- AAW provide 30 days of refit period against poor fit from the delivery date.
What is covered by this limited warranty?
- This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the products.
- This Warranty is transferable.
- This Warranty is valid for 1 years upon purchase by customer.
- What is not covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover:
- External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power
- Unauthorized servicing.
- Usage that is not in accordance with product specifications.
- Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance
- Products with missing or altered service tags or serial numbers.
- Products for which we have not received payment.
- Normal degradation in aesthetics.
- Demo unit purchased from distributor/dealer
- Return shipping costs to us and back to customer.
How to claim warranty？
Email email@example.com to request RMA, we will respond with return instructions. After you receive your RMA instructions, you must
- Return the product to us in a safe and well protected packaging to avoid further damage in transit.
- Include warranty card, proof of purchase, note on defect issue (if any) and only the defective item. Exclude any non-defective accessories such as cable, ear tips and carrying case.
- Always return both sides of the IEM.
- Customer can acquire an extra 3-month warranty once product is successfully registered on AAW website.
AAW Flat Rate Repair Policy
- Eligibility: All AAW branded UIEM/CIEM active models or discontinued models which are out of warranty, with the exception of the following: Nebula 1, Nebula 2, Q and product purchased more than 3 years ago.
- Cost: Flat Rate of SGD150
- What could be repaired:
- Cracked or shattered enclosure
- Damaged socket
- Damaged driver
- Blocked nozzle
- Cable defects please refer to the below Null Audio section
- What could not be repaired:
- Missing one side or both sides of IEM
- Product severely damaged and have missing components such as drivers
- Product intentionally abused
- Water related damage
- Normal cosmetic degradation
- Damaged packaging, ear tips, carry case and other accessories, separate purchase is recommended
- Beyond repair – If AAW determines the IEM is beyond repairs for the following, but not limited to, number of reasons. It will be at AAW’s discretion to reject the repair.
- Repair parts no longer available
- Product designed to have low reparability
- Product purchase more than 3 years ago, AAW will evaluate and advise repair cost on a case by case basis.
AAW Ownership Transfer Service
- Service content: Reshell existing AAW UIEM/CIEM to new CIEM with new owner ear impressions. Reshell with new ear impressions of existing owner will be counted into this service as well.
- Eligibility: All AAW branded UIEM/CIEM active model or discontinued model with the exception of the following: Nebula 1, Nebula 2, Q and product purchased more than 3 years ago.
- Cost: Flat Rate of SGD$200
- Addition options such faceplate inserts, artwork, engravings etc. will be charged at the same rate as new CIEM orders.
- If the IEM is defective before submitted for ownership transfer service, an aggregated repair charge of SGD$150 will be added as well.
- 3 month extended warranty on the shell and socket only, driver issues will not be covered under warranty.
AAW Trade-in Service
- Service content: Trade-in existing AAW UIEM/CIEM to new CIEM/UIEM.
- Eligibility: All AAW branded UIEM/CIEM active models or discontinued models
- Cost: Total Amount = New Model MSRP - (Trade-in unit MSRP)*50%
- New Model MSRP must be greater than Trade-in unit MSRP(No downgrade)
- Defective product can be submitted for trade-in service, we will treat it with no difference.
- New CIEM/UIEM will enjoy standard warranty.
How will the repaired product be returned to me?
The repaired product will be shipped back via International Registered Mail with a declaration of its original price. If you wish a lower declaration value, please let us know. Moreover, if you wish to have other shipping methods such as FedEx, customers need to top-up the shipping differences between the FedEx shipping and International Registered Mail shipping.
Where should I return the product to?
Please return your defective product to:
237 Alexandra Road
Attn: RMA Department
Tel: +65 69043998